Re: PostgreSQL on Cobalt Raq and Cold Fusion on NT using ODBC? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From forhire@lewiscounty.com (Randall Smith)
Subject Re: PostgreSQL on Cobalt Raq and Cold Fusion on NT using ODBC?
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for everyone who helped. I'm making progress. A quick port scan
revealed that postmaster was running on 5583. I guess Cobalt in
non-standard. I can now talk to postmaster but I'm getting an authenication
error like:
ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)
The database does not exist on the server or user authentication failed.

I suspect that I need to review the permissions of the database but I'm
stuck again.

Thanks in advance,

Randy Smith
Tiger Mountain Technologies