[ANN]VTD-XML 2.0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jimmy Zhang
Subject [ANN]VTD-XML 2.0
Date
List pgsql-general
 XimpleWare is proud to announce the release of version 2.0 of
VTD-XML, the next generation XML parser/indexer. The new
features introduced in this version are:

* VTD+XML version 1.0: the world's first true native XML index
that is simple, general-purpose and back-compatible with XML.
* NodeRecorder Class that saves VTDNav's cursor location for
later sequential access.
* Overwrite capability
* Lexically comparisons between VTD and strings

 To download the software, please go to
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=110612

 To read the latest benchmark report please go to
http://vtd-xml.sf.net/benchmark1.html

 To get the latest API overview
http://www.ximpleware.com/vtd-xml_intro.pdf