Re: Java GUI development - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Tim Pizey
Subject Re: Java GUI development
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I don't know whether you would think this relevant, but
http://www.melati.org/ is an http based cross-platform
interface to Postgresql (also MySQL, McKoiDB, HSQLDB).
It currntly uses either Velocity or Webmacro for the HTML templating engine.

It should be relatively easy to replace the template from tend with
swing components, though it is outside my competance.

The Persistent Object Engine (POEM) is industrial strength.

Hope this is not too irrelevant.

cheers
Tim P