Re: ERROR: aclcheck: first entry in ACL is Not 'world' entry - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Phil Geer
Subject Re: ERROR: aclcheck: first entry in ACL is Not 'world' entry
Date
List pgsql-general
It did this from the start all I did was take a dump from my 7.1.3 database
and load it on my newly build 7.2 server.  Log in as anyone other then the
super user and you get this error.

I did try to revoke all user privileges then grant them again just to see if
it helped but that didn't do anything.

Here is a cut from my dump file on my 7.1.3 server..

--- cut ---
--
-- TOC Entry ID 15 (OID 18981)
--