Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: pg_restore fails with a custom backup file
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Magnus-san.

Great!!
Although not tested yet, I seem to equip it with the tolerance to 32GB.?

P.S)
In Japan, there is a user who is employing 300GB of database on Windows2003.
I have received some problems other than this. however, this user does not permit
public presentation of the information.... Then, I have asked that the information is
exhibited. ..There is no still good reply.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito