Re: Disable Transaction - plans ? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Ben-Nes Michael
Subject Re: Disable Transaction - plans ?
Date
List pgsql-general
No, I don't want MySQL I want specific few chosen tables to be without
transaction like: session table
All the other tables (95%) must have transaction ... foreign keys ....
inherits ... views .......

I think it can be very beneficial to chop of portion of the code or even
implant another system of tables into Postgres that will enable the most
simplest fastest query.

If the developers think that the speed increase is irrelevant then lets drop
the issue :)
Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager