problem when vacuuming. . . - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From JT Kirkpatrick
Subject problem when vacuuming. . .
Date
List pgsql-sql
When I vacuum I get two messages:

NOTICE:  Index pg_class_relname_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (108) IS NOT
THE SAME AS HEAP' (82)

NOTICE:  Index pg_class_oid_index: NUMBER OF INDEX' TUPLES (108) IS NOT THE
SAME AS HEAP' (82)

I had followed some advice I read in one of these postgres mailing lists
(from this weekend) regarding case problems when transferring from
access97, and I executed both of those updates.  I can't find them now, nor
can I remember them, but they replaced certain values in the tables
corresponding to the indexes above with the lowercase equivalent of those
values.  I'd like to try to reverse the effect - does anyone have a copy of
that email from sometime this weekend?

jt