PostgreSQL 7.1 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitch Vincent
Subject PostgreSQL 7.1
Date
Re: PostgreSQL 7.1  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Re: PostgreSQL 7.1  (JanWieck@t-online.de (Jan Wieck))
List pgsql-general
I was sitting here reading about TOAST and 7.1 and another question came
into my mind.. I looked on the web page for some information about features
to be added in 7.1 and an approximate 7.1 release date.. I found information
on the TOAST feature as well as Referential Integrity  but nothing else.. If
I missed it please just point me in the right direction, if not I'd like to
as about the approximate time of 7.1 arriving in a stable form and if full
text indexing is going to be a part of 7.1..

I ask because if 7.1 is going to include full text indexing natively and is
going to arrive pretty soon, I might not continue on this project as I have
been (the new full text index trigger)..

Thanks!!!

-Mitch