Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Rommel the iCeMAn
Subject Re: pgAdmin Crashes After Changing Timezone Setting
Date
List pgsql-admin
> Can't help you with that, you'll need to report that on the pgadmin
> mailing list.

Will do.

> Did you remove the comment marker (#) from the timezone setting line?

Yes I did, which is why it baffles me. Here's what that part of my conf file
looks like:

# - Locale and Formatting -

datestyle = 'iso, mdy'
timezone = 'America/Barbados'        # actually, defaults to TZ
environment
                    # setting
#timezone_abbreviations = 'Default'     # Select the set of available time
zone
                    # abbreviations.  Currently, there
are
                    #   Australia