Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tzahi Fadida
Subject Re: ERROR: cache lookup failed for type 0
Date
List pgsql-general
It still doesn't work. btw, I am using 8rc2.
changed it to:
    Datum        result;
      HeapTuple    tupleCopy;
      tupleCopy = heap_copytuple(tuple);
      result = HeapTupleGetDatum(tupleCopy);
      SRF_RETURN_NEXT(funcctx, result);

its probably something with the column description. the rows are
returned ok with select testgetrows();
but not with select * from testgetrows();

Regards,
    tzahi.