Accessing Linux Postgre Server from windows client - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Eduardo Sachwek Fontanetti
Subject Accessing Linux Postgre Server from windows client
Date
Re: Accessing Linux Postgre Server from windows client  (jseymour@LinxNet.com (Jim Seymour))
List pgsql-admin
How can I do it? I really can't, something is not working and when I try to connect to the postgreSQL server Linux machine from the PgAdmin III, it says me that cant connect, and say me to check the port (5432).

What may be wrong?

I got just installed the Postgre on linux, and it is answering properly to the psql test command.

I've checked the IPTables too, I've tried to disable it and try to connect, and the problem continues...

Somebody could help me?

Thanks a lot!
Eduardo

---