Re: Unicode support - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: Unicode support
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Dave.

I tried your patch by SJIS of Japan. It seems that it needs some additional
correction. Moreover, it is necessary to make the driver different from
UNICODE (WideCharacter). It seems that I have to catch up further.

BTW, I remembered the discussion original by pgAdminIII. I said that I
should support MullutiByte then. However, How is it now? It is very wonderful.
I feel that that there are many choices of a character code complicates a problem
more. but, it is although external environment is different.

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

Attachment