figuring out why I am having this issue - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joel Fradkin
Subject figuring out why I am having this issue
Date
List pgsql-odbc

I do not mind researching the text field problem myself, but looking at the source code I have no idea where to look or how to approach this.

I have seen a few email where some of the developers talked about how they were getting feed back, but to be honest never paid much attention.

I can look in the archive (and probably will), but if any of you who has worked on the code could maybe point me in the right direction like which .c file would be looking at

MaxLongVarcharSize I did a search and only saw it referenced in one file and it does not look to me like it is doing anything with text fields, so I must be missing something.

Any ideas would be a big help.

Joel Fradkin