Re: Disappointing news - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: Disappointing news
Date
List pgsql-general
Agreed!  The sooner SCO goes bankrupt the better.

Terry Fielder
Manager Software Development and Deployment
Great Gulf Homes / Ashton Woods Homes
terry@greatgulfhomes.com
Fax: (416) 441-9085

http://developers.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=109481&op=Reply&threshold=1&commentsort=0&tid=173&mod