postgres sql setup on win32 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers-win32

From Bhat, Satish
Subject postgres sql setup on win32
Date
Re: postgres sql setup on win32
List pgsql-hackers-win32
Hi All,
    I just compiled and installed the postgresql on windows xp using MinGW env.
    What are the next steps to start running it?
    When I run the postmaster, I get the following error :

"
execution of PostgreSQL by a user with administrative permissions is not permitted.
The server must be started under an unprivileged user ID to prevent
possible system security compromise.  See the documentation for
more information on how to properly start the server.
"
Any help?

Cheers,
Satish