Re: PostgreSQL v7.1.3 bundled and uploaded to central FTP Server - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: PostgreSQL v7.1.3 bundled and uploaded to central FTP Server
Date
Re: PostgreSQL v7.1.3 bundled and uploaded to central FTP Server  (Bruno Wolff III <bruno@wolff.to>)
List pgsql-general
Hi Marc. Is anonymous FTP just not allowed to the posostgresql.org box
anymore ? Every time I've tried in the last few months I get  "The maximum
number of concurrent connections has been reached."..

I'm wondering simply for situations like the one that we're in right now
where the mirrors won't be updated for a while (and I have some time to do
some upgrading)...

*Shrug* not a big deal, I'm just wondering..

Thanks!

-Mitch