Re: .NET driver - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Hiroshi Saito
Subject Re: .NET driver
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi.

Yeah, We have released Ver2.0 now. However, It is MS-VisualStudio and
somewhat difficult. Then, Some change of ADO2.0(.NET2.0)...
we want to clear a problem. However, It seems that very much time is
required one by one. There is many expectations. :-)

Regards,
Hiroshi Saito