Res: .NET driver - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Francisco Figueiredo Jr.
Subject Res: .NET driver
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi all!

I know this is OT, sorry for that.

I just wanted you to know that I've read this thread and welcome any and all help in order to get Npgsql in best shape
aspossible.

As pointed out by Robert, join us on Npgsql Forums so we can discuss. This would be very nice!

I also agree with Brar Piening about the need to have better interfaces and Npgsql Team hopes to get Npgsql in a great
standardso it is easier for .net developers out there to start using Postgresql and enjoy working with Npgsql and
Postgresql!:) That's what I want to happen.

Andrei, it would be very nice if you could join us to help make Npgsql better!

Thanks in advance.

--
Regards,
Francisco Figueiredo Jr.