Re: how delete/insert/update affects select performace? - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Anibal David Acosta
Subject Re: how delete/insert/update affects select performace?
Date
Re: how delete/insert/update affects select performace?
List pgsql-performance
Postgres 9.0 on windows server 2008 r2
HW is a dell dual processor with 16gb of ram .

Tthe reason I add the enabled column to index is because a select won't need
to read the table to get this value

My select is : exists(select * from table where account_id=X and
service_id=Y and enabled='T')

So, do you think I must remove the enabled from index?

Thanks