Re: something smells bad - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: something smells bad
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Lun 11 Jun 2001 07:28, you wrote:
> > Sending this to the Hackers list because I think that there may be a bug.
>
> Did you include the smell in the email message?  :-)

Ohhh, I don't have already the device to send odors on the net. ;-P

Anyway, I would like to know if I'm wrong. I had to change privileges on the
sequences to make this work. I'm not happy with the solution (mine) because I
thought that using views and rules would be enough, which was almost.
Sequences got out. :-)

Saludos... :-)

--
Cualquiera administra un NT.
Ese es el problema, que cualquiera administre.