Re: USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES breaks regression tests in 7.1.2? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES breaks regression tests in 7.1.2?
Date
List pgsql-general
Would it be possible to use the USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES compile option to only
change the default of a USE_AUSTRALIAN_RULES GUC runtime option to be on?

Hmmm... then again that's kind of useless.  It sounds like it should be a GUC
runtime option as you suggest, and that's about it.

Anyone want to put that on the TODO list?

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift