Re: Configure problems on Solaris 2.7, pgsql 7.02 and 7.03 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martín Marqués
Subject Re: Configure problems on Solaris 2.7, pgsql 7.02 and 7.03
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Wednesday 04 April 2001 22:42, Ciaran Johnston wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to bother you's but I am currently doing a database comparison and
> have been trying to get postgresql installed. I'm running Solaris 2.7. I
> downloaded pgsql 7.03 and ran ./configure in the src/ directory. This
> was fine until the very end when this error appeared:

Why are you running configure inside src/? I'm not sure if the 7.0.x had the
configure on the src/ dir or the root.

You could take a look at 7.1RC[2-3], which looks pretty stable, and I have
(RC1) compiled and working on a Solaris 8 SPARC.

Saludos... :-)

--
El mejor sistema operativo es aquel que te da de comer.
Cuida tu dieta.