Re: UTF-8 docs - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Ioseph Kim
Subject Re: UTF-8 docs
Date
List pgsql-docs

Hi.

I greet this discussion. Korean PgDoc encoding is UTF-8 too.

korean SGML encoding is utf8 since 10 years.

currently, PgDoc is very inefficient for L10N work.

but, we have no  clean idea  for this workaround.

I think, English main document's encoding be continued currently.

Encoding of each other language documents, I wish to entrust translators.

Regards, Ioseph.

2016년 08월 23일 07:51에 Tatsuo Ishii 이(가) 쓴 글: