Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Christopher Sawtell
Subject Re: Addison-Wesley looking for authors
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 28 Feb 2001 14:54, Joseph Shraibman wrote:
> About what?  Your book covered all the basics.
>
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > As many of you know, I wrote a PostgreSQL book last year.

If you were to repeat the exercise would you use the LyX / LaTeX
combination again?

De you feel able to share the special modifications to LyX you made?

( I thought the line numbers in the proof pdf files real neat )

--
Sincerely etc.,

 NAME       Christopher Sawtell
 CELL PHONE 021 257 4451
 ICQ UIN    45863470
 EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nz
 CNOTES     ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/languages/C/tutorials/sawtell_C.tar.gz

 -->> Please refrain from using HTML or WORD attachments in e-mails to me
<<--