Re: wish list for 7.2 (ALTER TABLE) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Martin A. Marques
Subject Re: wish list for 7.2 (ALTER TABLE)
Date
List pgsql-hackers
El Vie 16 Feb 2001 19:11, escribiste:
> On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Martin A. Marques wrote:
> > Hi
> > I'd like to know if someone is working on the ALTER TABLE specs of
> > Postgres. I think that on this field there is much to do, especially
> > comparing with other DB servers, which let you change lots of more things
> > that Postgres doesn't.
> > Hope this can make a better product for the moving people... ;-)
>
> Yes, there are various people looking at various pieces of ALTER TABLE.
> Mostly adding constraints and dropping columns as far as I know, but
> there's always room for people to work on stuff :)

Well, show me the place!
Now, talking serious, where should I look? Download the CVS? Then, in with
branch should I start looking?

Thanks for the reply. ;-)

Saludos... ;-)

--
System Administration: It's a dirty job,
but someone told I had to do it.