Re: Should I look elsewhere?? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Mathieu Dube
Subject Re: Should I look elsewhere??
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 05 Feb 2001, you wrote:
> You're not backtracing the same core file as before, are you?
???
I dont see what you mean

I build postgresql with -g and then put libpq.a in my project's dir
all my files are compiled with -g too

the only other thing I use is posix threads

How do I know what function is supposed to be in the place of ?? that gdb
outputs                            Thanks                -Mat

--
Mathieu Dube
Mondo-Live