Re: Re: Problem with Dates - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Christopher Sawtell
Subject Re: Re: Problem with Dates
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Sat, 27 Jan 2001 06:44, Glen and Rosanne Eustace wrote:
> > Could one of you try it in 7.1 (beta3 or later)?

ok, I'll have a go at upgrading. I'll try to get it done either this evening
or tomorrow. Hopefully ready on Monday.

I built from sources of v-7.0.0 are there some patches somewhere, or do I
have to d/l the whole thing via cvs?

btw, what's the name of the branch?

While we are fiddling with time and zone etc. I have the problem here that
the relationship between the date and the day of the week is out by one day
too. There should be something about this in the mail archives about 6 to 9
months ago iirc.

--
Sincerely etc.,
NAME       Christopher SawtellCELL PHONE 021 257 4451ICQ UIN    45863470EMAIL      csawtell @ xtra . co . nzCNOTES