Re: SQL Query Results - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Christopher Sawtell
Subject Re: SQL Query Results
Date
List pgsql-sql
On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:02,  wrote:
> I want to show a certain person the commands I type and the query results,
> and I want to save them in a file. I tried \e filename and \E filename and
> its not working. Can someone please help me??

I don't know if this is available on your particular machine but you could try
using the 'script' command just before you start psql. When you have done
that which you wish the "certain person" to see, exit psql in the normal way
with a '\q', and then exit the script command with an 'exit'

man script

for the full details.

have fun.

--