Re: More plpgsql fun! (deleting large object refs) - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Robert B. Easter
Subject Re: More plpgsql fun! (deleting large object refs)
Date
List pgsql-general
I did it using a rule before:

CREATE RULE image_delete_lo AS
ON DELETE TO images
DO SELECT lo_unlink(old.image);

In PL/pgSQL, you can try using PERFORM:

BEGIN
    PERFORM lo_unlink(OLD.bootstrap_script);
    PERFORM lo_unlink(OLD.update_archive);
END;

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------