Re: intervals - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Edward W. Rouse
Subject Re: intervals
Date
List pgsql-sql
In conjunction with Jonathan, this has gotten me to the point where it works, sort of. Now I just need to change it so
thatit does more than 1 at a time. Since it currently isn't in a loop, it affects one and quits. But I needed to get it
todo that first, putting it in a loop should be the easy part.

Thanks.