Re: [CORE] Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Liam O'Duibhir
Subject Re: [CORE] Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I really struggle with the idea that changing the brand name mandates the
programmers/core team to propagate the brand name back into the PostgreSQL
source code or package structure.

I would be interested in hearing why someone might think that?

Regards,

Liam
Liam O'Duibhir - Programme Manager - Open Source Software
Fujitsu Australia Software Technology
14 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest NSW 2086
Tel: (61-2) 9452 9068 Fax: (61-2) 9975 3779
Mob: 0423 025 852 Email: LiamOD@fast.fujitsu.com.au
postgresql.fastware.com