Re: patches for items from TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Michael Paesold
Subject Re: patches for items from TODO list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Sergey Ten wrote:
> Thank you to all who replied for your time.
>
> We have checked http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches and
> http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches2, and could not find
> patches
> with words "copy" or "xml" in the subject. Could you please clarify what
> the
> website version is and where it can be found? Is it sources available at
> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org?

I think the website version of the TODO is that one on www.postgresql.org
(see http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs.TODO.html, from
Developers->Roadmap).
"-Allow COPY to optionally include column headings in the first line" is
already completed (-). That is what Bruce referenced (below).

The patch has already been commited and is therefore not on the patches list
anymore:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-committers/2005-05/msg00075.php

(I searched for "copy" in the mailing list archives of pgsql-committers.)

Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> > Please check the web site version.  Someone has already implemented
>> > "Allow COPY to optionally include column headings in the first line".

Hope that clarifies the situation a little bit.

Best Regards,
Michael Paesold