Re: patches for items from TODO list - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Sergey Ten
Subject Re: patches for items from TODO list
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Thank you to all who replied for your time.

We have checked http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches and
http://momjian.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/pgpatches2, and could not find patches
with words "copy" or "xml" in the subject. Could you please clarify what the
website version is and where it can be found? Is it sources available at
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org?

Best regards,
Jason, Sergey