Hibernate - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Miłosz Dobrowolski
Subject Hibernate
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Hello all !
I'm new to postgres and hibernate. I'm trying to make a small sample
application working with postgres via hibernate.
I have created a new database "example" in postgres.
I've made mapping files (xbm.xml)
I've made java classes
and I have the build.xml file
running ant seems to compile everything (I have .class files after that),
but running (also during executing ant) causes errors :
(i include "result.txt")

I have a postmaster running on a different console and
psql example
logs me to the database with no problem

The lines in hibernate.properties :

hibernate.dialect net.sf.hibernate.dialect.PostgreSQLDialect
hibernate.connection.driver_class org.postgresql.Driver
hibernate.connection.url jdbc:postgresql://localhost/example
hibernate.connection.username postgres
hibernate.connection.password postgres

also seems right...

Please help
( and if You could, keep Your answer as simple as possible :) - so that I can understand it :) )

Milosz Dobrowolski
Attachment