Re: ORDER BY TIMESTAMP_column ASC, NULL first - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Denis
Subject Re: ORDER BY TIMESTAMP_column ASC, NULL first
Date
List pgsql-sql
Hi Rod,

Try this....

ace=> create table test(name text, age int );
CREATE
ace=> insert into test values ('Denis',26);
INSERT 1823531 1
ace=> insert into test values (null,26);
INSERT 1823532 1
ace=> select * from test order by name;name  | age
-------+-----Denis |  26      |  26
(2 rows)

ace=> select * from test order by coalesce(name,'');name  | age
-------+-----      |  26Denis |  26

HTH

Thanx

Denis