Re: "No Suitable Driver" - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Dave Cramer
Subject Re: "No Suitable Driver"
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Guy,

Send me the pertinent code where you are loading the driver

Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy McArthur [mailto:guym@arizona.edu]
Sent: October 25, 2001 6:28 PM
To: Dave Cramer
Cc: pgsql-jdbc@postgresql.org
Subject: RE: [JDBC] "No Suitable Driver"

Huh. Well I have set up Jive Forums 2.1.1 (jivesoftware.com) using
postgres jdbc and it seems to work fine. Also in the Resin java web-app
server I set up a DataSource pool of postgres connections, and that
seems to work fine, fetching a connection, doing a query and all that. I
haven't looked at the source to see how they are doing it. But it
absolutely does not work from my command-line test app no matter which
way I've tried it.