Re: Translations - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Serguei Mokhov
Subject Re: Translations
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
> Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 10:02:22 +0000
> From: Andreas Pflug <pgadmin@pse-consulting.de>
> Subject: Re: Translations
>
> Dave Page wrote:
> > I was just looking at the translations status web page and was somewhat
> > surprised to see that virtually all of them are at or very near to 100%.
> > I can't believe this is right - or is it?
>
> It's very wrong, we have >1000 strings now. The site simply doesn't update.

I (well, poEdit) counted 989... Maybe the site updates only for the
last release? I suggested Jean-Michel in the past to do it similarly
like Peter E. does here:

http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/nlsstatus/

But the .pot file seems to be updated regularly, so I download
the .po and .pot, then I say "Catalog->Update from POT file"
and get all the missing ones.

-s