Re: [pgjdbc] Check code style via automated tool (#295) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Markus KARG
Subject Re: [pgjdbc] Check code style via automated tool (#295)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc

I second that.

I do not see that Maven is a big change, as we agreed to decouple it form any other change.

So we should add code style change to the list of post-mavenization items.

From: Vladimir Sitnikov [mailto:notifications@github.com]
Sent: Samstag, 20. Juni 2015 17:59
To: pgjdbc/pgjdbc
Cc: Markus KARG
Subject: Re: [pgjdbc] Check code style via automated tool (#295)

actually since maven will be a big PR; we might as well change the code
style (as long as it doesn't end up in a religious argument)

That does not work that way.
I think it is better to separate "mavenization" and "big changes".
Otherwise git might fail recognizing file renames.

I think this would simplify review and rebasing of on-going PRs.