password storage error - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Web2cad
Subject password storage error
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi
I am running win2k, pgAdmin 1.4 (nov 5 2005) connecting to postgresql 7.3.

I am having trouble with the password storage feature.

Everytime I close pgAdmin and start it up again, I get a no password supplied error when connecting to data base. If I try to connect again then it will promt me for the password.

If I reconnect without closing pgAdmin then the feature works and will use the saved password to connect.

I checked the paasword file, all the data is there and gets updated. It seems to me that pgAdmin forget where the file is on close.

Is there a setting I forgot to set?? Are there any fixes or work arounds??

thanks for any help

Alex