Dily health checks to be created in short time - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Dily health checks to be created in short time
Date
List pgsql-novice

Good day all

                I am very new to postgress and have not had time to properly learn how the database works and fit together yet (even though I do have a manual, other clients are taking up too much of my time).

                I need to create a checklist and SOP document that needs to be sent out today for a daily health check process on all postgres databases.

                Can anyone assist on ideas on what to check and maybe resources where I can find out how to do this in order to incorporate this in the SOP.

                Your help will be greatly appreciated as I need to do this before end of business today.

Regards

Machiel