Re: Installation problem - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From shiva
Subject Re: Installation problem
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Hi

    can u pls tell me when u encounter this error .
    is it while opening cygwin or installing cygwin..

Shivananda
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 8:23 PM
Subject: [CYGWIN] Installation problem

Hi all,
   I've installed cygwin and on top of it postgresql 7.3.4 . Now I want to intall postgis on top  of postgresql. I've tried 0.7.1,0.7.3,0.7.4,0.7.5 versions .All of them are giving me errors saying "gcc exited with status 1, ld exited with status 1.... etc." can anybody suggest me wat might be the reason and how i can overcome this and install successfully.

Thanks in advance,
   Krishna Kumar

Do you Yahoo!?
Fr ee Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now