Re: Detaching database - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Petr
Subject Re: Detaching database
Date
Re: Detaching database
List pgsql-general
OK.

I'm try to explain my problems. My customer have Postgre server with any
older version of my DB (without any new or modified views, functions etc.)
and when i create export (in pgAdmin3), then pg_dump makes a SQL script. Ok.
It's nice, but when i'm trying to run this script on customer's machine,
then i have many errors, because any views are not in his database, and
script trying to drop it. When i'm set to don't make drop functions (in
export), then i have other errors, with existing views (view allready
exists).

Petr