Re: 4 billion + oids - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Andrew Bartley
Subject Re: 4 billion + oids
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks for your comments.

I don't think we use OIDS in the application.  Is the cluster command
dependent on OIDS at the row/tupple level?

Now that the application is live at our customers' site, have you any
suggestions on how we go about converting all of our permanent and
dynamically created app tables?

I am thinking of doing a schema dump and editing the file globally.  Then a
schema load then a restore.

Is there a PG table I can update to achieve the same end?

Thanks again

Andrew Bartley