Re: psqlODBC 08.00.0102 available for download - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Joel Fradkin
Subject Re: psqlODBC 08.00.0102 available for download
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Thanks for the update.
I plan on going live this weekend, so whatever is best by then I will go
with.

If I am building from CSV will that have all the best of the best?
Sorry to keep bugging you with questions, I appreciate you have been super
busy.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr