Problems after installing - Mailing list pgsql-general

From J. Mauricio Cuenca H.
Subject Problems after installing
Date
List pgsql-general
I've had problems after installing PostgreSQL 6.5.3 on Solaris 2.7
The sorce compiled well. but when I try to run the initdb command I get the
following error:

[6:34pm]-machine:/usr/local/pgsql/bin> ./initdb --pglib=/usr/local/pgsql/lib
ld.so.1: pg_id: fatal: libncurses.so.4: open failed: No such file or
directory
Unable to determine a valid username.  If you are running
initdb without an explicit username specified, then there
may be a problem with finding the Postgres shared library
and/or the pg_id utility.

What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance!

J. Mauricio Cuenca H.