help with a query - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Pedro Doria Meunier
Subject help with a query
Date
Re: help with a query  ("redhog" <redhog@redhog.org>)
List pgsql-general

Hi all!

This is most certainly a lame question but perhaps someone is gracious enough to lend me a hand… ;-)

I have the following setup in a table:

The first record which is to be found (ok easy enough :D) with a timestamp meets a certain condition (ignition off)

The following record is for the event of ignition on again with a timestamp.

So the question here is: how can I compute the time difference between these two records in a single query?

Better yet: finding all the records that meet the first condition (ignition off) and the immediately following records as to compute the time difference. ;-)

Thanks in advance!

Pedro Doria Meunier

(351) 91 302 49 72 - (351) 96 247 99 12

pdoria@netmadeira.com