pg-dump -- primary Key - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dan Wilson
Subject pg-dump -- primary Key
Date
List pgsql-general
I was looking at the pg_dump and realized that it does not indicate the
primary keys.

Why is this?  It does dump the primary keys with the indexed, however as far
as I could tell, it did not indicate anything as the primary key.

Yes, I am aware that the primary key does not really mean anything except
implicitly making it a unique key, but it's supposed to be there for
compatibility and it's not even in the dump.

It's not a huge deal, but I was wondering if there was reasoning behind it
of which I am unaware.

-Dan