Re: RE: Sessions without cookies - Mailing list pgsql-php

From Dan Wilson
Subject Re: RE: Sessions without cookies
Date
Re: RE: Sessions without cookies  ("Christian Marschalek" <cm@chello.at>)
List pgsql-php
You should note that even with the --enable-trans-sid, PHP will still try
and use a single cookie.  If the user does not accept the cookie, then it is
automagically passed in the URL.  However, if the user accepts the cookie,
then it will use that to keep track of the session rather than the URL
re-writing.

-Dan

: When you use --enable-trans-sid cookies aren't used for sessions. You can
: still use cookies for other things but the native session support in PHP
: won't use them.
:
: -Mitch
: