Re: Re: useability of apache, PHP, Postgres for real business apps - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: Re: useability of apache, PHP, Postgres for real business apps
Date
List pgsql-general
> > Does anyone have experience with the use of PostgreSQL in combination
> > with Apache and PHP in a real life business environment?

I've been writing really large applications in PHP/Apache/PostgreSQL for
several years now and I find that they're a great combination... Of course
we're talking about web based applications and I suppose some things don't
lend themselves well to the web based environment though that hasn't stopped
me yet :-)

Good luck!

-Mitch