Re: Database corruption? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Mitch Vincent
Subject Re: Database corruption?
Date
List pgsql-general
> It may be unthinkable hubris to say this, but ... I am starting to
> notice that a larger and larger fraction of serious trouble reports
> ultimately trace to hardware failures, not software bugs.  Seems we've
> done a good job getting data-corruption bugs out of Postgres.

I can say from personal experience that since 7.0 I haven't had a single
instance of corruption... I had quite a few troubles with pre-7.0 version
but you guys have kicked some serious butt in getting those bugs out of PG..

As always, excellent work gentlemen..

-Mitch